© 2017 - 2018 - IndianCyberDude.com All Rights Reserved.
Note: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post.
How can you become a IndianCyberDude contributor?
To become a regular contributor at IndianCyberDude, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the IndianCyberDude community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on IndianCyberDude to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Cyber Security, Technology, and Hacking.
- Technology News and Updates (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 400-800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the IndianCyberDude audience.
- Credit: IndianCyberDude respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to IndianCyberDude’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to IndianCyberDude.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from IndianCyberDude. Also, by submitting a post to IndianCyberDude, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to IndianCyberDude
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
ashish[at]indiancyberdude.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting at IndianCyberDude
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from IndianCyberDude dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at IndianCyberDude, do let us know via the